An ISO 9001:2008 Organization
1. In order to ease the compliance burden of SME Sectors, following amendments has been recommended:
2. E-way bill will be tried to notify upto 1st April, 2018 nation wide.
3. Applicability of Reverse Charge on Inward Supply from unregistered person is deferred will 31st March 2018.
4. TDS & TCS Provisions will be effective from 1st April 2018.
5. Service Provider with a turnover of upto 20 Lakh will be exempted with applicability of GST on their Inter-State supply.
6. Refund to exporters will be granted with effect from 10th October for the month of July and with effect from 18th October for the month of August.
7. Future exports can be made by the merchant exporter at nominal rate of 0.1% IGST up to 31st March. Preferably by 1st April, 2018, E-wallets system will be developed for exporters. Issues with respect to allowing composition taxpayers to make inter-state outward supply, to pay
8.composition tax only on taxable items will be studied by group of ministers (GOM) on urgent basis.
9. Now suppliers having upto 20 lacs interstate supplies shall not be require to have mandatory
10. Tax Rates of around 27 items has been revisited by fit-ment committee. Changes rates for some items are as follows:
Having any Query? Please Click Here